“Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you.” Joshua 1:3.
That was the promise the Lord gave Joshua – it is also the promise for us today.
Prayer-walking is simply praying as you walk. It has proven very effective when done on a regular basis. Many outstanding testimonies of breakthroughs and kingdom advancement have resulted.
Go with the Lord’s leading of course – bearing in mind that Secondary schools are the TRANSFORMERS vision.
- Step forth knowing that your prayers will make a difference!
- Pray in faith – knowing that He who sends you is the Lord of heaven and earth – and with Him nothing is impossible!
- We should pray God’s blessing, peace, love and goodness – but then focus on prayer that will turn hearts, open hearts and bring the presence and power of God for harvest, transformation and miracles (as set out in the Prayer Points).
- By prayer-walking regularly, you can expect results (the more, the better) – as fits with your commitments.
- It is not necessary to get permission from the school – as the prayer-walk must be OUTSIDE the school grounds – on the footpath.
- Please do not congregate outside a school.
- It is best not to pray aloud.
- Make sure to also pray as the Holy Spirit leads you.
- A pitfall: Don’t allow prayer-walking to become a mobile fellowship time! The focus should be upon the prayer objective – not ourselves.
If you have questions, please send to [email protected]